Dental veneers in Fayetteville, North Carolina, are wafer-thin, customized shells that cover the front surface of your unattractive tooth to disguise its imperfections and improve the appearance of your smile.
This is great product if you wish to:
- Cover your discolored and darkening tooth
- Rejuvenate your worn down tooth
- Fix teeth that are broken or chipped
- Align a tooth that is misaligned
- Correct a tooth that is uneven
- Improve the appearance of a tooth that is irregularly shaped
- Fill the gaps between your teeth
These products provide natural-looking results and they have the ability to resist stains. If you are interested in using a dental veneer, we encourage you to call our office today! The process involved in placing the veneer will begin with Dr. David J. Harsant numbing your tooth and shaving its surfaces to allow room for the veneer. Then, he will make impressions of your tooth and will send them to the dental lab where your veneer will be created. Once your veneer is made and your tooth is ready, your dentist will check the veneer and make any needed adjustments. Your dentist will then permanently cement the veneer over your tooth when he finds the perfect fit.
To learn more about dental veneers, call us now and talk to a member of our team!