Dr. David J. Harsant offers dental crowns at our office to benefit those who have an unhealthy, stubborn, and unattractive tooth.
A dental crown in Fayetteville, North Carolina, has the ability to restore your tooth’s shape, size, and strength as well as improve its appearance. It looks as though it is a tooth-shaped cap, and it covers the entire visible portion of your tooth to improve its condition. It is a great product that can:
- Protect a fragile tooth from breaking
- Fix a broken tooth
- Restore a tooth that has been worn down
- Support a tooth that has a large filling
- Clasp a dental bridge in place
- Shelter a dental implant
- Mask a severely discolored tooth
- Cover an irregularly shaped tooth
- Save a tooth that has been extremely damaged from decay
- Enhance the appearance of a smile
A dental crown is a stable, durable, and reliable product that gives you the results you are looking for. If you are interested in a dental crown, we ask that you expect two visits with your dentist. When your treatment is completed, your dentist strongly recommends avoiding sticky and hard foods and chewing on the opposite side of your mouth until the crown is completely secure.
For more information about dental crowns, call our office now!